This data protection policy explains how Wafabike Sweden AB processes your personal data. The policy is aimed at those who visit our website, make purchases with us or otherwise communicate with us.
Your integrity is important to us. We are therefore concerned that the personal data collected about you is stored and processed in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
We encourage you to read this policy carefully. If you have any questions about how your personal information is processed, you can contact us via the form under the “contact” page.
The Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation on data protection and privacy. When it comes into effect on May 25, 2018, it largely replaces the current data protection regulations. This is the biggest change in European data protection rules we have had over the past 20 years.
Simply explained, the GDPR applies to all personal data that is handled within the EU borders, or refers to people in the EU – regardless of where the organization that manages the data exists.
The purpose of the GDPR is to make the legislation simpler and strengthen the data protection for the individual in the same way throughout the EU.
For individuals, this means increased control over one’s personal data, and for companies that operate within the EU, the GDPR imposes certain additional requirements on how personal data is handled. But even if some things change, there is much that remains the same.
Information that you provide yourself to us:
- Name, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile number, etc.
- Name and contact details if you are a business customer representative
Tasks we create or generate when you use our services:
- Information about goods / services – details regarding the goods / services you have purchased.
- Information on how to use the website (visitor behavior) – how to use our services, including response time for pages, download errors, how you reached and left the service, and delivery notes when contacting you.
- Device information – eg IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic information – your geographic location.
- By submitting reports about products on wafabike.com, you also give Wafabike Sweden AB the right to publish them on wafabike.com as well as in other channels and media. Wafabike Sweden AB reserves the right not to publish and / or delete submitted reviews.
Information we collect from external sources:
Information about your email or IP address is blocked due to previous spam activities.
When you only visit our website:
- To improve the website and to produce anonymised statistics on how the website is used.
- To manage and test our IT systems.
When you make a purchase with us:
- To prevent spam and provide a better user experience on the website.
- To deliver and administer your purchase (eg identify yourself as a customer) and to administer the website.
- To give you relevant and personalized ads based on how you use our website.
- To improve our services (eg by compiling statistics for analysis needs).
When you otherwise communicate with us, eg via our support / form:
- To answer questions or help you with your case.
Your personal data is only stored for as long as it is required to fulfill the purposes of the processing, or as long as we have to store them according to law. Then they are deleted according to our routines for thinning.
- A permanent cookie that stays on the visitor’s computer for a specified time.
- A session cookie that is temporarily stored in the computer’s memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
By accepting Wafabike Sweden AB’s general terms and conditions and using the website, you consent to the processing of cookies as stated here. If you do not accept cookies, you can turn off cookies in your browser’s security settings. You can also set the browser so that you get a question every time the site tries to place a cookie on your computer. Through the browser, previously stored cookies can also be deleted, see the browser’s help pages for more information. Furthermore, you can delete cookies at any time manually from your hard drive.
You can opt out of cookies from Google by visiting their ad settings web site (LINK). It is also possible to install an add-on to your browser that prevents data from being processed through Google Analytics, more information about this add-on and how to install it can be found here (LINK).
We are constantly working to improve our offerings so that you get an even smoooth user experience. This can mean changes in existing and future services. Therefore, it is important that you read this data protection policy every time you use any of our services, as the processing of personal data may differ from the previous one.
The data protection policy was updated no later than May 25, 2018.